Awards & Certificates
I have been privileged to work with many very talented people, both on the creative side as well as the administrative. Successful application development requires a team approach, fostering the best of each discipline to create truly unique customer experiences.
Awards and Certificates are a way to recognize the achievements of these creative teams.
Awards such as the ADDYs® are the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 50,000 entries every year in local ADDY competitions. The mission of the ADDY competition is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising.
- Addy Awards
- 2010 GOLD - Dr Pepper Spanish-language promotional site (Lopez Negrete)
Reviews: Only In Houston | AAF
- 2007 Silver - Switch Perception (Six Foot)
- Certificate of Recognition for Technical Innovation
- Top Gun Award - Employee of the Quarter
- Microsoft approved course 4798: Intensive programming with C# and developing ASP .Net applications with Visual Studio .Net
- SAIC’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Fast Track Process Training
- Allaire’s Fast Track to Cold Fusion, Web Site Development, Advanced Cold Fusion, ClusterCats and Spectra for Developers
- Macromedia’s Fast Track to Flash, Developing Applications with (Flash) ActionScript
- Matsushita's Dimensional People Skills
- Fred Pryor's Manage Priorities & Meet Deadlines, Reading Dynamics for Business Professionals